RBI Recruitment 2023: Junior Engineer Vacancies, Application Process Open
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the recruitment of Junior Engineers and is inviting applications for the vacancies. The online application process started on June 9 and will continue until June 30. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the positions by submitting their applications online through the official website at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- Total vacancies: 35
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 29 vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 6 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates must be between 20 and 30 years of age.
1. Junior Engineer (Civil) Post:
- Minimum Qualification: Three years' Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute, University, or Board.
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post:
- Minimum Experience: At least 2 years' experience as Diploma holders or 1-year experience for Degree holders in the execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/commercial buildings with HT/LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
- Alternatively, 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
Click the following links to apply
Applicants are advised to visit the official website at opportunities.rbi.org.in for more detailed information and to complete the application process. The deadline for submitting the application fee is June 30.